– Acts as the voice of the consumer for the China market;
– Guide the design, implementation, and analysis of research;
– Analyzes market data and research findings to developinsights into the category, brand, and consumer;
– Analyzes competitive communications to identify uniquepositioning opportunities;
– Monitor and interpret cultural and social trends relevantto the client’s business;
– Manage and disseminate primary and secondary researchfindings and strategic implications to the client and across agency teams.
– Bachelor’s degree required;
– 5 years of industry experience, with at least 3 of thoseyears in brand strategy, account planning or market research;
– Strong English & Mandarin written and oralcommunication skills (able to convincingly write and present strategic plansand presentations);
– Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential;
– Possess excellent project management ability andattention to detail and is effectively organized;
– Able to inspire multidisciplinary teams.
Senior Account Manager
– Works closely with all agencies department staff to develop and implement strategic project plans.
– Has a thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes.
– Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each client project.
– Provides timely issuance of all documentation: proposals, project initiations,creative briefs, estimates, timelines, meeting summaries, and status and budget reports.
– Manages project schedules and ensures project deliverables are delivered on time and on budget.
– Produces client budgets and estimate updates.
– Manages client project internal and external communication and documentation.
– Works in a proactive manner to provide client campaigns with the greatest amount of added value through communications.
– Analyzes client input, together with background knowledge, research, field feedback, etc., to produce full communications plans.
– Writes Client Contact Reports; reviews important developments with Account Director.
– Continuously works to upgrade knowledge and skills through available reading, courses and seminars.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in account management role. Agency experience plus.
– Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner, with use of good judgment.
– Must be extremely organized, detailed and accurate.
– Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment, working well under pressure juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
– Proactive,self-starter who can work as part of a team primarily and independently when needed.
– Highly skilled in building and managing project schedules and timelines.
– Ability to oversee programs through project lifecycle, ensuring deliverables are met on time.
– Experienced in providing solution oriented problem-solving approach.