Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality, and our commitment to the customer experience.
At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
Responsible for planning and execution of store/customer events, LL promotion, catalog/direct mailing programs and other sales promotion activities to drive sales and traffic in CC. The position is based in Shanghai
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Marketing to…
- To prepare action plans and work with retail management team for sales promotion related activities. And monitor executional process to effectively manage the cadence and support around the key initiatives.
- Coordinate with teams for activities to drive traffic to store, work on GWP planning, Including planning for key holiday seasonality/launch in-store projects.
- Build on network of key alliances across functional teams to gain insights and knowledge around driving business objectives.
- Drive key partnership terms and relations with landlord marketing network.
- Partner with CRM team to drive VIP program (increase penetration and sales), campaign management and commercial opportunities.
- Liaison with Regional team re planning of collaterals and materials required to support SP execution in Taiwan.
- Integrate with BD team to develop new business opportunities and learn into the business from BD perspective.
- Manage materials and strategy for discussion w LL to secure suitable store expansion plan and tie-up opportunities (short and mid-term).
The accomplished individual will possess…
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 6+ year’s sales promotion/retail marketing experience. Communications and PR experience a plus.
- Experience working in luxury brands, retail, cosmetics or fast-moving consumer goods industry a plus, working with Department stores and conducting customer events.
- An expressed understanding of Coach brand (including aesthetic, taste level).
- Ability to translate Coach Brand into strategic sales promotions to increase brand awareness and drive incremental traffic/sales.
- Strong communication skills, good planning, project and people management skills.
- Organizational and high analytical skills with the ability to resolve complex problems and/or situations especially in direct marketing.
- Proven track record of translating analytical findings to broader audience and ability to build credibility.
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly; strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin