E-commerce Online Marketing
- Through the analysis of market trend, competitors and the consumers’ behavior, assist E-commerce director to formulate the overall E-commerce online marketing strategy;
- Responsible for enhancing brand reputation and awareness through various social media;
- Closely work with internal departments to ensure the effective digital communication strategy and campaigns;
- Responsible for various social media platforms, launch advertising campaigns to reach target;
- Planning innovative, interesting and efficient social media activity for marketing campaigns to enhance brand awareness and sales volume;
- Formulate SEM plan and manage key words. Optimize the key words through logic analysis to maximize the advertising conversion rate;
- Ensure online plans are integrated with offline trade-marketing activities and work with the offline team to drive sales through a Multi-Channel strategy.
- Analyze advertising effect and formulate paper work.
- At least 2 years’ working experience in Multi-national Company or Foreign-owned enterprise is strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years’working experience in marketing department. E-commerce working experience is strongly preferred.
- Team work spirit and fluent in English (written/oral);
- Familiar with front-end tools, digital media and social media;
- Strong sense of responsibility and detail-oriented;
- Own careful thinking, analysis ability and analyze data by various software or tools;
- Effective time management and organizational skills;
- Strong English writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Intelligent, flexible, positive attitude, and can work under high pressure.