- Support tracking and managing meeting and activity schedules.
- Plan and organize travelling and logistics arrangements including visiting executives.
- Prepare and submit travel and expense reports timely.
- Coordinate and follow up key activities related to Technology and other LOBs.
- Liaise and communicate effectively within Technology and other LOB partners locally in Shanghai Disney Resort and also among managers and partners in the US.
- Support team administrative tasks like stationery management.
- Support the development and preparation of executive level communications utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word as needed.
- Set up effective filing system for the team.
- Back up other executive assistants if needed.
- 2-5 years of experience in administrative assistant or executive assistant in multi-national company.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in administration or secretary is preferable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities without jeopardizing quality.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, to collaborate and interface with team members internal and external to the organization.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and culturally sensitive.
- Flexible and embraces diversity of job tasks/varieties.
- Natural curiosity and desired to learn.