McDonald’s has bold plans to evolve the customer experience for the digital era, and the Global Digital team is at the center of this aggressive change. Our team is leading the worldwide effort to develop and orchestrate digital initiatives across every facet of our interactions with customers. This includes new brand engagement, e-commerce, service delivery, and digital content capabilities. With the fast emerging digital environment, this team is focused on innovation across the customer journey in and outside our restaurants, identifying the most meaningful opportunities for our customers, and developing capabilities to bring them to life. We do this in partnership and teamwork with our IT organization and markets around the world.
McDonald’s is aggressively looking to grow its digital, web and consumer focused capability by adding top tier talent across the company and within the Global Digital team. The team will work in an entrepreneurial and strategic way to push forward ideas, innovation, execution and culture — all on behalf of customers. Our current needs include seasoned digital and Internet talent in functions including product management, product marketing, digital marketing, community management, business development, user experience design, and program management.
McDonald’s is deeply committed to our customer focus, and sits at an exciting juncture where we are ready to drive our brand to new heights using digital experience and engagement as essential ingredients.
McDonald’s seeks a Digital Experience & Program Senior Director who is responsible for defining ideal McDonald’s digital consumer experience and driving implementation of digital products roadmap. Closely working with technology, Operations team and Marketing business team to ensure we have the capacity to meet customer and business demand.
- Define ideal digital consumer experience and work out roadmap according to impact and feasibilities.
- Develop digital products marketing strategies and proposition. Lead team to build consumer perceptions on leading convenience and everyday happiness.
- Lead team to design digital products UI/UX and work with technical team to launch it on market.
- Lead team to develop activations to continuous improve digital product penetration and monthly active rate
- Budget allocation & commercial performance objectives
- Identifying and leveraging digital synergies across the wider organization. Building collaborative networks.
Minimum /Proffered Requirements:
- 10+ years’ experience in digital product development and program
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Full of energy and passion drive digital world happen in traditional restaurant brand business
- Respect and willing to understand on how customers’ engage with QSR services digitally
- Mature attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills and drive things happen.
- Self-motivate and high learning capabilities
- English proficiency is a must