National Key Account Manager
1. Works with customers to set JBP based on the company and channel strategies.
2. Monitors the monthly performance vs the goals for Sales, DSO, 5P achievement and Training. Report these results to the National Customer Account Leader.
3. Personally participants and presents in Quarterly Business Review with all accounts. Will also work with the local sales people to provide updates and training to ensure the customers plans and strategies are clearly understood by the local Sales people.
4. Ensures all accounts outlets are effectively covered and managed by either Colgate Sales people or Contract Sales people. Also ensures that there is a clear communication to the Field Sales people of the accounts promotion plans, T&C and spending plans.
5. Ensure expense spending is within budget and policy guidelines.
6. Creates the Best Place to Work environment – Provides training to the Sales people and Contract Sales people working on their accounts’ business to ensure they have knowledge of how the account operates and what the key strategies for the account are for the current year.
7. Provides monthly data from the field on Initiatives, pricing, distribution, shelving, merchandising and competitive activity.
Confidence, strong business ownership, good customer engagement, good communication and negotiation skills; Can work independently.
自信，有较强的业务把控及良好的客户管理能力, 良好的沟通与谈判技能; 能独立完成任务。