- Manage social media campaigns via day-to-day activities on relevant sites, weibo updates, video content, online influencer outreach, posting on blogs etc.
- Take ownership of social account content quality and performance.
- Develop and implement social media strategy on digital and social media platform, including website, Wechat, Weibo, and all other BBS
- Build Brand awareness and drive initiatives to encourage adoption of relevant digital and social media techniques into the client’s corporate culture, products and services.
- Efficiently and regularly feedback insights gained from digital and social media monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies.
- Coordination within the internal team, campaign related work with operations, tech team and creative team.
- Cooperate with ePR partners in selecting and engaging KOL’s / Service account operators
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years’ experience, in digital marketing or Social Media field
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms
- Good communication and presentation skill, ability to effectively communicate with partners
- Team spirit and good time management skills
- Strong creative thinking and strategic skill.
- Good ability in PPT and Microsoft
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- McCann Erickson is famous for pioneering many of the brand communications practices that have become today’s essential approaches. Through its bedrock commitment to Truth Well Told, McCann has evolved advertising into a strategic business expertise that can deliver effective, high-impact creativity anywhere in the world, and in any media format, from mass-market traditional to leading-edge digital.