Position: Brand Manager – Pedigree (Dog Portfolio)
Report to: Marketing Manager
Manage the Dog Portfolio in China. Contribute to the Pedigree brand strength, develop a dog portfolio strategy to drive consumer base and develop the right activations in line with the business strategy.
As the advocate of consumer, to ensure the consumer is at the heart of the Mars Petcare China business, to ensure business decisions and brand activities are rooted in market and consumer understanding.
- Develop a clear and long term brand strategy across formats
- Develop a Dog Portfolio strategy to drive future growth
- Work closely together with internal functions as well as external agencies.
- Market analysis; combining local market/ trade/ shopper and consumer data sources to understand brand performance and make recommendations
- Rigorous budget management and strong focus on driving projects within our working processes
Experience and Competencies required to be successful in the role:
- Degree in Economics or Marketing areas
- Experiences in Brand Management function
- Excellent written and oral English
- Strong Communication skill
- Proactive and self-motivated