This position is responsible for planning and executing all merchandising functions, including managing sales, seasonal purchase, inventory, product delivery and product training as well, so as to achieve sales & profit targets based on the seasonal business plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Monitor sales performance, purchase, stock level, delivery status and merchandise allocation of assigned product categories
· Planning and executing all merchandising routine functions each season such as preparation of Sale, in house fashion shows and launching of new products.
· Work with Merchandising Director in the development and execution of merchandise assortment and buying plans
· Work closely with Marketing and Visual Merchandising department to deliver the common message to customers
· Budget sales, purchases and review objectives
· Achieve sales and profit targets based on the seasonal business plan, and monitor and regulate the flow of merchandise for a healthy and effective stock level throughout each season to achieve sales targets and GP requirements and store efficiencies
· Preparation for buying trips approximately 5 trips per year.
· Prepare and analyze reports (daily, weekly, monthly) to update each collection, seasonal merchandise performance.
· Provide seasonal product training and fashion trend information to the front-line staff
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Degree holder in retail, buying, marketing, fashion, business or relevant subject is preferred
· At least 5 years of relevant merchandising experience in high fashion industry, preferably with focus on certain category
· Possess excellent analytical and leadership skills
· Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
· Forward-looking vision and strong problem solving skills
· Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
· Good PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese