We are currently looking for a E-commerce Operations Associate for Shanghai, China.
Support and execute China e-commerce strategy together with e-commerce manager & 3rd party to achieve business goals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
- Support aspects of the China e-commerce business including, merchandise planning, promotional campaigns, online marketing
- Communicate with 3rd party external platforms through a partner (including Tmall & others) and develop promotional calendars and merchandising approach
- Provide market insight of current China e-Commerce industry plus best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
- Chinese native proficiency and good English level
- Tmall experience
- A degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
- A proactive attitude and ability to bring in new ideas and take initiative.
- 1-4 years of e-commerce experience with proven ability to implement successfully e-commerce plans in China
- Functional skill in all aspects of e-commerce and digital marketing of China market
- Good knowledge of various online marketing channels in China across both web and mobile channels
- Business and commercial acumen