- Assist with business development and CRM activities in China.
- Utilize annual CRM calendar to coordinate activity with national focus.
- Coordinates involvement in trade shows, association meetings, and other related events.
- Notifies Marketing personnel of upcoming meetings and schedules attendance to ensure representation.
- Collect and analyze competitor information and report with comprehensive insights.
- Assit with CRM reports and data analysis
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
- Leadership potential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team