– As a memeber of Mobike global comms team, you will be responsible for maintaining close relationship and positive engagement with key international media, manage international media inquiries, schedule interviews, pitch stories, and organize/support events.
– You will play a key role in helping Mobike understand diverse media backgrounds and communicate directly with media in a timely manner, in order to tailor responses to uphold the Mobike brand image and positive reputation.
– You will build solid understanding of Mobike’s value proposition, technology innovation, and international operation, and develop media communications collaterals to keep international media informed and updated
– Preferred 3-5 years experience working directly with international media, either in-house or in leading PR agencies
– Must be fluent in English and Chinese.