· Provide overall office management and administrative duties such as phone coverage, call screening, memos and letters to the executive.
· Proactively coordinate the executive’s calendar, which is comprised of a heavy meeting schedule and extensive travel.
· Plan, schedule, and arrange business meetings and travel itineraries; maintain passport and visa requirements; prepare and reconcile expense accounts for the Division.
· Direct business contacts to appropriate managers
· Make complex travel arrangements and coordinates itineraries.
· Process expenses reimbursement for the executive.
· Prepare presentations, reports, spreadsheets, meeting minutes and other business information.
· Assist in managing expense accounts and budgets.
· Provide discrete and confidential coordination of sensitive company information.
· Use discretion in interfacing with all levels of individuals, internally and externally.
· Anticipate needs and accomplishes responsibilities without direction.
· Prepare, evaluate, and edit incoming and outgoing communications for the executive.
· Manage multiple projects and priorities and initiates follow up to ensure timely achievement of commitments.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3-5 years of work experience in related field
· Have administration sense, be active and vibrant, detail-focused
· Good communication with all functions internally and externally
· Strong excel skill and PPT skill
· Fluent English in both oral and writing