The candidate is responsible in the merchandising function of the designated métier (MRTW, Masculine Silk and etc,) to optimize sales, stock and business development.
Buying and Order Coordination
- Develop OTB and buying tools each season on general and store level.
- Implement merchandise strategy short/Long term through briefing and guiding the product assortment during buying sessions.
- Supervise buying and order validation and modification by store level base on sales, stock and future development.
- Follow up with Custom service and logistic on order confirmation and delivery.
Routine Merchandising works
- Product training for sales steam on seasonal basis and develop specific briefing materials regularly.
- Balance stock, manage re-orders and other special product requirements.
- Regular sales and analysis report plus specific reports for management’s review. Conducting competitor’s analysis.
- Work closely with visual merchandising and store managers to ensure that all stores are presented to customers in line with the HQ standards.
- Work closely with Paris métier to provide market insights (needs), product feedbacks and training seminars.
- Seasonal launch and withdraw plans.
- Leading the merchandising function in PR events, coordination with multi-functions to ensure the outcome in line with company strategy.
- Support visual merchandising with special display.
- Develop incentive program for sales motivation.
Requirements & Capabilities:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Merchandising supervisor or above especially in Men Ready to wear.
- Luxury or Fashion retail Industry. Ability to lead and drive performance.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese. French speaking is plus.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and able to work under pressure.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, detail-minded.