Public Relation & Special Event:
– Assist Assistant PR manager for the North line & corporate event planning related work: information collection, event concept development, vendor sourcing, document preparation, etc.
– Assist Assistant PR manager to communicate supervision and co-operate with event agency & 3rd parties (hotel, catering, logistic etc.)
– Event on-site execution and quality control.
– Event review report and closing file preparation.
– Daily document preparation: PR stock management, event closing file, PO and payment follow ups.
– Establish and maintain effective and smooth working relationships with other departments & stores
– Work closely with PR executive of South Line as a team, supervise and coach team member to fulfill every task assigned
– Coordinate and work closely with team member of Communication department to implement communication activities.
– University degree, preferably in French majoring background
– At least 2 years above of Public Relation/Marketing experience in multinational retail prestige industry or in leading event agency.
– Native Mandarin speaker with fluent command of English in both oral & written
– Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skill with good team spirit
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point
– Friendly, outgoing & optimistic personality
– Hard working and detailed oriented
– With good team spirit
– Enjoy business travel