· Support Brand Manager to drive & own brand plans with objective to grow Acuvue Brand equity, usage, consumptions and loyalty to meet business objectives.
· Lead business-planning sessions, drive marketing initiatives
· Lead business analysis and development of annual marketing plan for the assigned product/portfolio platform to grow category and shares, countering competitor activities.
· Develop, plan & execute integrated marketing initiatives based on strong understanding of consumer, shopper and eye care professional insights and business opportunities.
· Develop consumer communication or adaptation campaigns, including TVC, print, online, PR, POSM.
· Perform analysis on consumer, market and category trends, pricing, competition and campaigns tracking, understand opportunities and potential to strengthen future plans and initiatives.
· Lead the planning and execution of integrated product launches and new initiatives, including launch meetings, sales planning sessions and communication tools for sales team.
· Manage and own A&P budget, forecasting and optimise spends for effective utilisation of the investments.
· Implement process improvements.
· Lead peers and participate in cross function projects
· Manage 3rd party agency relationships.
· University educated in business or related disciplines. At least 3-5 years of brand management experience gained preferably from a reputable FMCG company.
· Analytical, team player, self-confident, bi-lingual (English/Mandarin).
· Innovative and Business Excellence oriented.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong leadership and business acumen
· Work independently who is a good initiator with strong multi-task and time management skills.