- Assist in feasibility analysis on investment projects;
- Conduct industry research into relevant investment projects;
- Conduct financial and operational analysis on corporate clients, including cash flow modeling and corporate valuation;
- Coordinate with internal and external clients;
- Meet with all internal operational and compliance requirements.
- Bachelor or above degree holder in finance, economics, accounting, business management or other relevant disciplines from a well-established institution;
- Previous experience in investment management in financial institutions is an advantage;
- Solid financial modeling skills and good market sense;
- Good command of English and Chinese, especially Mandarin.