• Employ a consultative approach to executing sourcing strategies that ensure efficient and effective candidate flow against current and future hiring needs
• Must maintain a strong candidate pipeline to ensure the highest quality of candidate selection
• Regularly utilize and evaluate diverse sourcing methods including internet sites, employee referrals, networking forums and competitive intelligence
• Provide assessment to hiring managers on candidates applicable strengths/weaknesses
• Manage scheduling and communication with candidates throughout the interview process.
• Communicating challenges/solutions that will result in improvements to the sourcing and pipeline recruiting process
• Gaining an understanding of the industry that is specific to the business lines being supported
• Ensure compliance with applicable federal employment laws
• Build a consistent pipeline network of candidates to support current and future hiring needs and potential growth opportunities.
• 1+ years of sourcing/recruitment experience
• Bachelor’s degree or above (oversea study experince is a plus)
• Requires excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin
• Proven ability to interact with all levels of executive and senior management
• Experience in recruiting Internet is essential
• Demonstrated ability to handle high quality, multi-location recruitment
• Ability to be managed remotely and establish priorities based on value to the business line
• Ability to communicate effectively with remote hiring managers, third-party providers and candidates at all levels.
• Strong MS Office skills, Internet navigation and familiarity with requisition management systems