- Assistant to Brand General Manager
Provide assistance to the Brand General Manager in the following areas
- All secretarial work pertaining to the Brand General Manager.
- Maintain up-to date and organized filing system.
- Issue and track all purchase and no-charge orders on a monthly basis
- Update and categorize all department’s expenses on a monthly basis
- Follow-up projects according to set deadlines.
- Maintain active supplier, trade and contact directory.
- Jobs and projects as assigned by Brand General Manager.
- Coordinate all events execution logistics
- All expense/quotation management, Shopping cart processing, monthly expense management
- Office stationary management
- New staff on board registries
- Free goods (office staff) processing
- Team meeting/brand conference/global visitor coordination
- Helper management.
- Overall Office
Act as a contact point for overall office
- Co-ordinate incoming/outgoing mail and inter-office memo.
- Co-ordinate production of generic forms and office printing matters.
- Travel arrangements for the team, such as flight bookings, hotel bookings, advance petty cash etc.
- Organize part-time helpers when instructed by the Brand General Manager.
- With related work experience at a multinational company is preferred but not limited;
- Good computer skills, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access;
- Careful and Pro-active attitude; Good analytical skill and logic thinking; Ability to work under pressure;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; A team player with strong willingness to learn;
- Presentable and possess a strong sense of style;
- A passion for MAC brand and overall cosmetics industry.