- Develop and execute site IT in line with global strategies and regulations;
- Implement global standards and structures, receiving strategic direction and providing site input ensuring global awareness of local needs;
- Manage site IT-budgets, projects, service and reporting whilst adhering to global directives;
- Responsible for IT complaince/IT security refer to Bayer regulation, ensure governance to assure compliance with relevant legislation and directives (e.g. GxP, IT Security, IT Governance, Risk, License);
- Develop and implement manufacturing IT related emergency plan at site, prepare and support security assessments of technical solutions and related process, ensure Information Security continuously in Beijing site.
- Manage all local demands and supply activities, incl. change management, ensure business focus by communicating and escalating local demands to Business, Business Partner(BP), Functional Leadership(FL);
- Manage external IT providers for local services and own related contracts (SLAs), and provide communication channels to IT organizations;
- Responsible for IT performance ovarall in Beijing site.
- IT bachelor or Master degree, at least more than 8 years experience in IT system and/or product supply functions；
- Famliar with IT security knowledge and process control technology. Manufacturing IT relevant experience is preferred；
- Being familar with Application, IT infrastructure, and experience in manufacturing IT at pharmaceutical/foods/chemiacal are preferable；
- General strategic thinking as well as conceptual and technical knowledge, in-depth knowledge about business;
- Good communication skill is needed to internal and external partner;
- With clear logic and strong ability to handle complexity and drive changes;
- Mature, self-motivated, capable to work under pressure;
- Fluent speaking and written in English；