The Brand Management Director will be responsible for long term and day to day management of Didi branding。
- Drive the development of the long term and annual brand plan to support the company’s long term strategic plan
- Develop and foster strong working relationships across the organisation to achieve company goals and priorities
- Act as brand advocate, lead brand positioning through deep understanding of target consumers, industry trends and competitive brands
- Lead and build a relevant sustainable and winning brand strategy
- The individual working closely with BU/commercial team and PR team to propose short-term and long-term action plan to develop and integrated marketing plan which include media, experiential, PR, digital marketing
The Successful Applicant
- Min bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Business. Min 10 years marketing experience, global or regional experience is highly preferred. Strong leadership skills, Strong organisational and analytical skills. Strategic and critical thinking. Team working skill and comfortable to build the team from scratch. Proficiency in Mandarin and English.
- internal workflow.
- At least 10 years marketing experience, global or regional experience is highly preferred
- Be familiar with brand communication specifications and processes
- Have a strong ability in market perception and capturing market trends and directions
- Ability to handle large, complex projects
- Proven leadership skills including ability to lead, motivate and develop a team of branding members
- outstanding inter-person and influencing skills
- Excellent business acumen and creative orientation