Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments. Our Maisons encompass several of the most prestigious names in the luxury industry.
- Lead or to participate in CS projects, mainly related to continuous improvement
- Lead or participate in the implementation of Richemont and respective brands’ CS policies
- Strengthen the communication and coordination of CS function and other functional areas of Richemont. Interface with different departments to ensure the project be executed according to the business plan
- Propose evolutions of the CS processes and procedures and ensure a global function coherence
- Manage changes
- Inspect project process to ensure the timely and qualified delivery
- Support BPI Manager on any assigned projects or tasks
- Bachelor degree holder
- Minimum 5 years in Business Process Reengineering or relevant experience
- Strong in project management (methodologies) and ability to deliver on time
- Proficient on Microsoft Excel, MS Project, Visio
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Mandarin / English
- Effective presentation skills and strong business awareness
- Self-motivated, disciplined, good inter-personal and communication skills
- Curious and willing to learn
- Able to travel and work under pressure
- SAP experience is a plus
Should you wish to apply, simply click the “Apply” button above. We look forward to hearing from you.