The PMO Lead will provide comprehensive coordination and oversight for all projects within the assigned project portfolio. Project direction can include projects from various areas of Global Franchise Development and associated functions. This individual is accountable for the tracking of execution and delivery of all projects objectives according to the scope, quality, timeline, resources, risk and budget requirements agreed upon in the project charters. Additionally, the PMO Lead is considered a project direction expert within J&J Vision Care and is expected to continuously coach and mentor project managers and functional leaders on best practice project management methodologies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Leads all areas of the portfolio projects to ensure successful completion of critical objectives. (40%)
2. Provides direction to project managers to ensure fulfillment of their assigned project portfolio. (30%)
3. Performs other related duties as assigned by management. (30%)
Minimum education required for competent performance:
Bachelors Degree Required;
Masters Degree Preferred;
Minimum experience required for competent performance:
- 6+ years of business experience preferably in a health care industry;
- 5+ years of Project management experience preferred;
- 5+ yrs of experience in successfully leading multi-functional teams in a dynamic environment preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus, to lead teams through influence rather than authority, and build collaborative relationships;
- Demonstrated superior matrix management, strategic thinking, and communication skills.