- Develop marketing projects to deliver the marketing messages and clinical data for AV’s coronary products.
- Implement these strategies with marketing messages, marketing materials, and marketing programs with sales team
- Act as a conduit between sales and product marketing, works closely with regional promotion team
- Initial responsibilities will be X-pert forums, Technology Assessment Forums, but these will evolve over time.
- Manage AV Vision presentation and materials and communicates these with AV leadership.
- Point person for AV conference symposia agenda for national and international conferences; coordinates symposia across program marketing, product marketing, and sales.
- Achieve all of the project goals and objectives while honoring the primary constraints such as compliance, scope, time, quality and budget. Optimizes the allocation of inputs and integrate them to meet the objectives.
- A strong team player who can work closely with internal product, program, strategic marketing, finance, and global to plan and implement marketing projects.
- Build strong relationship with KOLs to ensure messages fit with the market through the projects
- Develop marketing project SOP and duplicable model and in compliance with company guidelines and local regulations (internal and external)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, responsibilities and timelines at the same time
- Excellent written and oral skills (Chinese and English); good negotiations skills
- Strong problem-solving and detailed oriented
- Energetic, creative, and with good analytical abilities
- Good leadership skills and ability to work with multiple teams
- Technical / medical device knowledge is a plus, especially in interventional cardiology
- 3-5 years of relevant experience or marketing experience
- Experience in pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Some people management experience is preferred
- Project management experience (at least 2 years)
- Negotiation skill
China > Shanghai : IFC Building