- Implement product launch activities that drive the business growth
- Monitor CRM recruitment in local markets and execution of the CRM events.
- Execute and monitor the new shop activation program to drive traffic and transaction.
- Identify the local business opportunity and propose the local activation program to drive sales and traffic to our shops
- Closely monitor the promotion results and give the valuable feedback / local consumer insights to the central marketing team punctually.
- Identify and develop long-term partnership marketing activities and events with the right working partners such as bank, and luxury brands
- Work closely with the marketing team of the individual landlords in the local markets in order to drive local brand awareness (through brand new news update on mall’s weibo/weixin and website and maximization of branding exposure for individual mall with presence of GODIVA boutique) and building business in each shop through joint events with local landlords.
- Develop new VM tools from design all the way to execution to support Seasonal , core campaigns, as well as store openings.
- Lead TTT with sales operations team to ensure the monitoring of in-sore executions that match the guidelines
- Deliver 15% cost saving every year to drive efficiency in cost and time
- Support training team to deliver product training
- Develop and give training to Connossieur Team
- Conduct Chocolate School as CRM tool and bring traffic to stores building relationship with mall’s VIPs
- 5-7 years of Retail Marketing experience in a specialty or premium retail business
- Strong technical marketing skills, with PR Communication capability
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment, with superior internal and external communication skills
- Strong leadership, negotiation skills, and problem resolution skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy and working under tight deadlines
- High-energy, results oriented team player, with desire to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented operating environment
- Self-starter, Self-motivated
- Business fluency in Mandarin and English
- Resourcceful, independent, creative, flexible
- University degree or equivalent