Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Beijing, China; Hong Kong; Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan; Shanghai, China
Here Are Just a Few Teams That Our Graduate Interns Have Joined Across The Business
Our MBA interns work on projects that tackle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry.
- Business Strategy
- Operations & Support
- People Operations
- Product Management
- Technical Solutions
Google invites you to join us for a unique summer experience in a 10-12 week paid internship for first-year MBA students. Our MBA interns work on projects handling some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the tech industry. Our graduate interns have joined us in areas across the business, such as Marketing, Advertising Sales and Operations, Finance, Cloud and more. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests. Final decisions will be made based on business need and your relevant experience.Want to change the world? Or are you thinking even bigger? At Google, you’ll find smart people, big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs top MBA and graduate student talent from around the world in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources – and everything in between.Summer internships for MBA and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests.
- Intern projects will be determined based on the experience, skills and interests of the student. If you are interested in a particular area, please make sure to include it in your resume.
- Must be a first year student in a two year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, graduating between December 2018 and July 2019.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10 week program in the Beijing/Shanghai/Hong Kong/Taipei office between May and September 2018.
- Work experience prior to the MBA program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations, or related fields.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Demonstrated interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Ability to operate as a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies
- Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.