Retail Sales marketing manager Job description:
– Manage regional key category distributors of Disney consumer products (DCP):
Build up and maintain good relationship with regional category distributors of DCP. Encourage them close the deal on Disney.1688.com (A B2B transportation platform operated by Disney). Achieve the regional GMV target.
– Lead and operate the regional shopping mall events (events) riding on the Disney Movie calendar:
Build up and maintain good and long term partnership with national/regional shopping mall groups. Develop the events opportunities; negotiate the cooperation terms with malls and related agencies; maximize the internal BUs’ opportunities in these events; execute the events which meet the high quality demands from Disney.
– Lead and operate the regional Key retailers’ activities on DCP:
Build up and maintain good and long term relationship with regional key retailers. Develop the activity opportunities on company preferred channels (CVS/Hypers/Global KAs); negotiate the cooperation terms with retailers and related agencies; execute the events which meet the high quality demands from Disney.
– Establish and control the regional Marketing fund spending in reasonable ROI.
– Achievement rate of the Regional GMV target on disney.1688.com;
– Quality and quantity of the qualified shopping mall events;
– Quality and Quantity of the regional key retailers’ activities.
– Know well about E-com, distributor management and modern trade.
– Strong adjustment ability to meet the new challenges and new business modes.
– Excellent negotiation and selling skills
– Fluent English speaking and excellent reading & writing
– Good MS office skills
– Strong sense of responsibility and a good team player