· To serve as a Brand Ambassador/Event manager to exclusively represent the brands in the PR event, Promotions and marketing activities.
· Monitor, analyses and evaluate domestic and international trade market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity in order to identify market opportunities for the category and customer service
· Analyzes market data, including parts sales, overall sales volume, and competitive products and recommends marketing objectives. Interacts with branches, distributors, and dealer to define parts needs. Reviews and responds to formal complaints or suggestions regarding spare parts.
· Participates in the development of sales promotions, advertising campaigns, and public relations and leads and participates in various activities encompassing these areas.
· Coordinates involvement in trade shows, association meetings, and other related events. Notifies Marketing personnel of upcoming meetings and schedules attendance to ensure representation.
a. Together with Retail / wholesale team to negotiate stocks and POSM allocation by cities/channels
b. Develop unique premium items based on input of sales and/or marketing. Forecast needs to insure ample quantities without excessive overage. Maintain budgeted levels of these items.
c. Maintain distributor promotions that run in conjunction to trade shows. Develop necessary mailing flyers and insure proper support materials are available within given time frames.
d. Process trade show and premium invoices; track and budget expenditures into a proper classification. Enter purchase orders into the system.
e. Develops methods for evaluating merchandising programs to determine public acceptance. Evaluates the effectiveness of promotion and advertising programs, and recommends improvements or changes.
f. Special projects include fulfilling awards for trade promotions. Track results of promotions, coordinate trade based on specific requests, and create written promotional material as required. Follow up on rebate problems if needed.
g. To ensure that the roll-out and implementation of the annual activation calendar are as per scheduled.
h. To manage the event budget in allocation of all the parties concerned in particular to the vendors. May need to conduct training for the retail staff team, organization of events and interview with media for the brands
· Communicate with corporate relevant team for print materials and gifts ordering, new project launch communication. Work with 3rd party vendor for print material translation and local print if necessary.
Assumes additional related responsibilities as assigned.