Job title: E-commerce Supervisor
- Develop e-commerce business via different platform e.g. Public E-commerce site & company site, etc.
- Conduct e-commerce internal testing operation plan & execute.
- Responsible for tracking/analyzing platform performance on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Conduct Merchandising Planning and Sales Analysis
- Work closely with different B2B consignment platforms to boost sales
- Work with platform on online/offline roadshow or campaign
- Work closely with logistic team for processing and shipping orders, managing inventory and physical movement.
- Update and maintain the inventory list of ecommerce platforms.
- Update and maintain the product image and product description library.
- Review the product description. Strong ability to write direct response marketing copy.
- Handle online customer’s enquiries by phone and email for Public E-commerce site and Laperla company site.
- Analyze data on end consumers and make recommendations based on the analysis. Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest level of management.
- Ad hoc requirements from management levels
Skills & Experience：
- Education: bachelor’s degree or above.
- MS Office: advanced level.
- 3+ years of e-commerce experience to include e-commerce, on-line stores, website operation, with success E-commerce experience in fashion or luxury products.
- Hands-on experience in whole e-commerce process execution, platform operation & promotion plan.
- Good planning and data analysis skills, strong sense of ‘data talking’.
- Good project management skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects.
- Good communication skill
- Written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent attitude with positive energy & business acumen.
- Strong in time management skills with detail oriented mindset.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Autonomy and solution capabilities.