Do you have a passion for brand marketing?
Do you desire to have the freedom to take ownership of your portfolio and implement new ideas, thus playing a key role in helping us reach our children, the builders of tomorrow? If yes, here’s a fantastic opportunity for you to be a part of our China Marketing team!
Brand Marketing – Boys
The China Marketing team consists of the various areas of expertise: Brand Marketing, Portfolio Management, Digital Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Marketing Planning, Brand Relations & Events.
Your Tasks Will Include
- Designing short and long-term growth plans that achieve business goals
- Developing and executing integrated brand communication plans
- Managing the marketing budget, sales forecasting, as well as sales and operations planning
- Translating global priorities into local brand strategies; ensure global product and communication development aligned with China market needs.
The Must to Have’s and the Nice to Have’s for the role
You Must Have
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum five years of experience in brand marketing; fast-moving consumer goods preferred
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience in planning and leading marketing campaigns that span an entire fiscal year
- Proven success in brand and portfolio management
- Strong analytical skills to interpret business data into insight
It Would Be Nice For You To Have
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills for both quantitative data and qualitative market intelligence
- Financial planning and management
- Agency management skills
- Strong collaboration attitude with local and global partners
- Ability of handling multi-tasking
How To Apply
Join the global family of The LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below for job application.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It is our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It is a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.” – Vicky Qu, Operations Director Shanghai