Founded in 1856, Burberry is a luxury brand with a distinctive British sensibility and strong international recognition. Headquartered in London and listed on the London Stock Exchange Burberry continues to create new opportunities for growth and development.
PURPOSE – To deliver the business plan in line with the Company strategy for the Product range, utilizing the support and strength within the Merchandising team, working together with the team to achieve success.
- Identify product trends, formulate and execute merchandise buying, selection, range, assortment and promotion of merchandise in assigned product category.
- Create focused product assortments by store profile matching global strategy and local needs.
- Execute OTB planning and sales forecast in assigned categories.
- Consistently analyze in season sales performance and stock control to maximize product opportunities while controlling healthy ST.
- Strategize timing and fulfillment of replenishment and merchandise consolidations in partnership with Retail teams
- Conduct competitive shop and pricing analysis on a seasonal basis.
- Participate in store visits to enhance knowledge of customer base and profile.
- Partnership with VM to ensure image matching business needs
- Partnership with logistics, S&P and other related departments to ensure delivery, training etc matching product needs.
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Word, PPT. SAP a plus.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Exceptional experience in Retail Buying OTB planning to develop Merchandising Plan Budgets, Sales/Production Forecasts, Margins, and Target Retail Prices
- Strong Analytical Skills with fashion oriented business mind.
- Able to make clear decisions driven by business strategy
- The ability to work well under pressure in an extremely fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Highly organized, detail oriented and can multi task
- Highly self-motivated
- Flexibility and humble
- Excellent time management
- Excellent team player
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in buying &/or merchandising planning, preferably in luxury
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience a memorable and engaging one. Our people are passionate and proud of Burberry and our product; this energy, attitude and spirit define us. If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating your salary details and notice period.