- You will lead a small team overseeing the creation of marketing assets, that are used by all our global markets to support the launch of new PC & Smart Device products.
- The marketing assets you create will range from video to photography and other digital formats. Some of the assets will be repurposed by other functional teams across Lenovo, and you’ll need to maintain a close relationship with these teams to ensure quality and deadlines are met.
- You will work collaboratively with our consumer and commercial product marketing teams to understand marketing requirements, and ensure these are clearly translated into creative briefs for our agency partners to execute on. You’ll also need to interface with a diverse mix of other stakeholders across the business such as engineers, designers, and product managers.
- You will also be responsible for, and work closely with a network of creative agencies in Europe and the US. With over 400 products a year moving through the team, together with the agencies, you will need to ensure the delivery of industry leading marketing assets, as well as delivering to aggressive schedules internally.
- On a day to day basis you will wear two hats, that of producer and creative director. As producer, you will oversee the team’s day to day activities and other operational matters. As creative director, you will help take our marketing deliverables to the next level. You’ll participate across regular product marketing creative as well as in global marketing campaigns. Whilst you’ll be a mentor for your own team, you’ll also be expected to work collaboratively with many internal teams to help generate and develop great marketing.
- Must have at least 6 years of previous industry experience, ideally from a creative agency.
- You are someone who understands marketing from all angles, someone who is extremely creative, who can help us communicate with our customers in new, unique and unexpected ways.
- You’ll need to demonstrate a proven track record in successful project management paired with strong creative thinking. (Examples of work and campaigns you’ve led would be welcome.)
- Have knowledge of photography and video production.
- Advanced working knowledge and capabilities with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Ideally, you’ll be a native English speaker (basic Mandarin a plus.)
- No ego, friendly, driven, and overall amazing creative ability!