The App Store is the world’s largest and most innovative software store, serving millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Mac customers in over 150 countries worldwide.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated marketing manager to join our App Store marketing team in China. This position is responsible for managing App Store developer marketing in region, working closely with the international App Store marketing teams, and the App Store marketing teams in Cupertino.
The ideal candidate is an experienced marketing manager with a deep understanding of App marketing, and a knowledge of digital marketing channels.
You should be organised and results driven, and experienced in managing multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines.
This candidate possesses the communication skills to work across a complex matrix organisation, and should be able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders to help deliver world-class marketing for the App Store.
You’re a marketing and digital enthusiast, love keeping up with pop culture, and are excited about how technology shapes our future. Most of all, you’re passionate about the role apps and games play in people’s lives.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a digital, App or media business
- Extensive understanding of App marketing channels
- Ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proven experience in implementing innovative and measured marketing programs that generate results and promote the brand. A strong project management background is key to manage varying levels of complexity and timelines running concurrently over extended periods of time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent marketing qualification
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Responsible for managing App Store developers marketing initiatives in region, supporting the global App Store marketing team in Cupertino.
- Work with local marketing managers, business managers, editors and the production team to support key App Store marketing initiatives
- Connect with local developers and develop local programs to help them to be successful which align with global, international and regional objectives
- Support global developer marketing priorities at a local level
Bachelor Degree or equivalent marketing qualification