Reporting support and Administration
- Conduct weekly Pronto selection and inform retail/VM.
- Prepare weekly merchandising report, sales, S/T by store, best seller, slow mover, stock, shipping status etc.
- Prepare monthly merchandising report, top line, collection sales and S/T break down vs. last year, monthly best seller/slow mover, ASP analysis etc.
- Store feedback report per month based on the newly received products etc.
- Trend report including competitors’ new launch, successful collection, price change, limited edition etc.
- Prepare EOS product list for staff sales and for return to warehouse.
- Prepare seasonal merchandising report prior to buying trip, sales and S/T, comparison vs. LY. TY/LY sales breakdown by style, color, material and price point, collection etc.
- Support seasonal product strategy proposal to HQ, opportunities and threats, top seller/slow mover, shapes to continue/discontinue, regional product request, highlight from the market trend/competitors etc.
- Consolidate feedback for new collection with pictures and information during buying, provide summary to buyer in Paris.
- Provide sizing report by store.
- Conduct order loading in system to meet deadline.
- Prepare product training materials including translation and presentation.
- Prepare product memo weekly or upon newness arrival to reinforce product knowledge and strategy to direct sales.
- Work with retail on special order/MTO and register with HQ with confirmation of delivery, tracking of the shipment until arrival in store and been redeemed.
- Communication with HK or HQ on international transfers etc.
- Collaborate with Compliance on quality check, stock transfers etc.
- Collaborate with CS on defective reports, quick to identify serious issues on defective, urge stores to send the defective report in due time.
- Stock balance
- Prepare stock report of full price, Wuxi, outlet, warehouse etc.
- Register deposit information with details: store, style, customer name, payment date etc. and keep on track of the redeem status.
- Provide EOS list to logistics and retail on returns.
- Support Wuxi change over with In and Out of stock.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- University graduate with minimum of 2 year of relevant experience in merchandising, planning or allocation.
- Strong analytical sense, responsibility to accuracy, resourceful for luxury/fashion related information.
- Strong communication skills, excellent in presentation and correspondence.
- Passion and ownership for the brand/role.
- Able to work with various members and partners internally and externally.
- Multitasking and can meet deadline and work under pressure.
- Attention to details and quick to provide action plan
- Fluent in both spoken and written English. French or Italian can be a plus.
- Good command of Excel (pivot, vlookup, sumif etc) and PowerPoint is a must.