Marketing communications planning and execution
- Implement an external marketing communication strategy for McDonald’s China,
- Work with Marketing team on brand building with clear priorities and focuses in different stages and work area
- Ensure national Marketing communication template plan is implemented at the local level
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of External Communication and head of Department
Content development for marketing communications
- Multiple media content development for marketing communications with agencies, KOLs and freelance, including graphics, social media assets and video
- Develop and craft (social) media stories of new products, campaigns and food quality
Agencies & external partner management
- Manage PR/social agencies to handle McDonald’s marketing communication strategy. Monitor quality of work and has regular review meeting with all agencies and vendors.
- Manage McDonald’s China social media channels on a day-to-day basis, including but not limited to WeChat and Weibo.
- Source and liaise external media and business partners for collaboration marketing communications projects.
- Identify relevant media and KOL and maintain positive relationship.
Relevant Experience & Requirement:
· 5+ year experience of PR or social media, agency experience is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Media, Marketing or relevant fields
· Experience in managing brand social media accounts for branding or marketing projects
· Strong ability of press release, social media writing and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint and other graphics and/or presentation software.
· Responsible, comprehensive and cooperative
· Good sense of trends, technology, social media and design judgment
Established KOL/media relations preferred