• High-level operational & strategic support to the co-founder and CEO: offer suggestions & solutions related to the business operation; offer evaluation on business resources/partnership opportunity
• Working with major management initiatives and projects – to increase effectiveness, bring analysis & execution power to the process and conduct final review with the top management:
① Provide guidance and validation of management strategies
② Provide active sponsorship for change
③ Receive milestone updates
④ Manage oversea project direction
⑤ Responsible for project success and outcomes
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Works closely and effectively with the co-founder and CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the co-founder and CEO updated.
• Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the co-founder and CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Keep good communication with internal and external customers/colleagues;
• Bachelor degree or above educational background, business related degree is preferred;
• At least 5 years working experience in MNC or Management Consulting Firm, business driven, mature and professional style;
• Systematic, Work independent, keep high spirit and understand how to meet schedule organized under multi-task pressure;
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Emotional maturity
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Highly energetic, forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Proficient in both written and oral English;
• High degree of ethics: Strong values and understands our company’s interests.