Job Title: Consumer Marketing Assistant / Executive
Reports to: Senior Consumer Marketing Executive
Division: Marketing & E-Commerce, China
Location: Shanghai, China
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The primary purpose of this position is for supporting the Consumer Marketing team on all projects to deliver outstanding execution results.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Generate content of customer communication through all direct to customer channel, e.g. SMS, email, WeChat, etc. for marketing campaign including events, new store opening, nationwide holiday promotion campaign, loyalty program, monthly product newness push.
2. Deploy customer communication based on set plan, track customer responses towards different channels and deliver post campaign analysis.
3. Support customer-oriented in-store events by providing customer name list, monitoring customer RSVP and voucher production.
Reporting and Data Analysis
1. Assist in generating CRM monthly KPI review, quarterly customer dashboard and annual customer review on a routine basis.
2. Assist in generating marketing campaign recap report including communication channel effectiveness, business impact, customer response analysis, etc.
Marketing Technology Application
1. Maintain marketing-related system information upon a routine or request basis, e.g., CRM system access, store locator, customer voucher modification, etc.
2. Assist the technology application from marketing and business perspective and help to control the process of requirement collection, system development, UAT and launch alive, e.g. customer data platform (Data science + AI), development of WeChat mini program, omni-channel project, etc.
1. Act as key contact to retail teams for any ad-hoc request or inquiries and provide corresponding solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree required; major in business/marketing is preferred
Share the value of excellence pursuing and results driven
Entrepreneurial; ability to drive forward with goals independently
Good communication and inter-person skills (open, passionate, delivers clearly expression on business subjects)
Ability in time management and multi-tasking
Excellent in both Chinese and English
Skilled in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Skilled in data analysis
Ability to develop and build cooperative working relationship; ability to collaborate with all business levels in the organization
Thrive in a fast paced on-time deliverable environment