In This Role You Will
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
Work closely with an enthusiastic team and help develop ideas and content to drive awareness and engagement across categories in Logitech. Work alongside and support category managers and network of communications agencies to ensure PR / Social / Event implementation, both for NPIs launch and ongoing momentum initiatives.
More Specifically, This Role Will
- Support developing communication plan for proactive PR & Social across categories in Logitech
- Implement the category communication strategy and campaigns based on overall marketing strategy and business goals.
- Lead marketing communication campaign executions and work together with agencies to deliver product PR launch, Social Media , Event to increase visibility and conversion from consumer to Etail/Retail.
- Adapts the creative execution of the Big Idea into specific communication pillars and brings them to life – messaging, social media content creation, influencer activation .etc
- Proactively engage with Etail/Retail team to coordinate, communicate and optimize the impact of demand generation marketing activities.
- Work in collaboration with Regional communications team
- Manage agencies to insure proper and on-time delivery of qualitative materials, cost-effective media buy and effective tracking, optimize the process and ROI.
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our client’s team:
- Bachelor degree and above.
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing Communications/PR, Event management. Both agency management and on-hands experience are preferred.
- Ability to manage, coordinate and execute innovative ideas to support business/category needs.
- Strong project management skills, copywriting / content creation skills.
- In-depth experience in understanding consumers’ preferences, attitudes and other factors that influence digital communication.
- Analytical/research skills, excellent interpersonal skills both internally and externally
- Team player. Previous experience in PR/Advertising Agency or FMCG industry is a plus.
- Fluent English & Mandarin
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it.As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.