Oversee planning, production and execution of a wide variety of offline marketing activities for China to build brand and awareness for Global Selling and generate leads
- Define and creation of campaign goals with stakeholders, while keeping customer needs in mind, to ensure campaign success.
- Serve as marketing event lead, responsibilities include, but not limited to: pre-campaign consultation and planning, co-work with stakeholders on implementation strategies and execution, cost negotiation and budget management, related travel arrangements, staffing and support, communication materials development, review and sought approval, campaign performance tracking mechanics, report and post campaign follow-up and conversion monitoring, etc.
- Drive campaign and brand awareness via promotion and registration through sales team, social media, and other seller facing channels.
- Manage campaign calendar, project timelines, and budget.
- Build and distribute regular reports with individual campaign performance update, as well as post-campaign summary highlights.
- Work closely with sales, PR, GR, agencies, procurement to achieve business goals.
5+ years of relevant work experience in online and offline channel marketing and branding, or public relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field of study.
- Demonstrated success in project management.
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Superior oral and written communication skills both in English and Chinese, with an innate attention to details.
- Experience in marketing B2B ecommerce products or services preferred.
- Creative and strategic thinking
Job ID: A646215