This role will be part of Nike Supply Chain Tech team in China. Will be responsible to manage Supply Chain Tech programs initiated from Supply Chain Business. Role will involve managing the project execution spanning with functional teams across globe. Delivering the Project to our business client in achievable short time-frame meeting the program goals, ensuring quality, meeting the budget is the key to success in the role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Partner with supply chain business team to define and develop the GC supply chain tech portfolio including strategic road mapping
- Keep goals and schedules highly visible in the organization to ensure that individuals and teams are driven to high levels of productivity.
- Plan, manage budgets and optimize the cost year over year.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to proactively implement business strategies and central initiatives
- Manage complex projects/programs involving cross functional teams such as Infrastructure, Production Support, Procurement, track multiple project tasks to proactively anticipate problems, while always maintaining a solution orientation and a well-balanced perspective around risks and escalations
- Strong background and understanding of IT management experience in Waterfall and Agile model.
- Proven strategic & creative thinker – able to offer new, innovative strategies to achieve significant growth
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university/college Writing / Communications Ability both English and Chinese
- Proven ability to influence and lead in a highly matrixed model
- Excellent written, verbal communication, listening and presentation skills. Able to articulate complex ideas and strategies to people at all levels of the organization.
- Track record of successful performance as a “change agent”
- Project Management Ability
- PMP/Scrum master certification will be a plus