- Tackle the key operational challenges in the areas of digital media and entertainment industry and financial advisory industry.
- Focus on digital media and entertainment industry to provide expertise on financial advisory.
- Collaborate with global MDCs to jointly develop Industry knowledge by maintaining good relations with existing clients and find new opportunities,
- Support Industry related studies and client development by playing a Specialist / Analyst role in client studies
- Analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, and developing and communicate recommendations for clients.
- Outstanding record of academic achievement with minimum of 3 years of working experience with functional knowledge or passion in Digital Technology, I4.0, etc.
- Bachelor degree in computer science/Engineering, automation or equivalent field, relevant advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics Strong analytical skills, creative thinking and excellent problem solving capability
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively at all levels of a large international organization
- Energetic, cooperative and pleasant personality. Able to work with and handle effectively a diverse group of team members
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin