- Handle routine C&B related matters and ensure C&B data complete andn accurate for store.
- Handle store payroll, commission and all kinds of reports and analysis.
- Act as a primary contact between Kering Share Service Center and internal users to ensure HR effectiveness.
- C&B related programs or processes management, including store employee new employee on-boarding/separation assistance, labor contract management, personal file filing, and probation/promotion/internal transfer records.
- In Charge of store employees’ monthly payroll, commission, all kinds of incentives calculation and ensure accuracy. Involve in external market C&B research & trend analysis.
- Fulfill various C&B reporting requirements and submit to Finance or corporate HRs
- Ensure internal C&B practices aligned with government regulations, e.g. social securities & housing fund annual base review and adjustment.
- Assists in store employee annual merit increase, annual discretionary bonus, C&B data analysis & survey, etc.
- Work with Kering Share Service Center to maintain and update employee information in HRIS system, check and monitor all kinds of leave and overtime records of employees to be accurate.
- Manage related the 3rd party HR vendor to improve service level, check all social insurances statement to ensure all mandatory expenses to be paid accurately, legally and on time.
- Respond to staff enquiries related to compensation & benefits in a timely and professional manner.
- C&B related project design and delivery.
- Involve in annual budgeting process, personnel cost analysis and forecasting.
- Other duties assigned by the superior managers.