For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), HTML, PDF or DOC version of your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: The subject field of your email must include Business Development Manager, Google Cloud (Mandarin, English) – Shanghai or Beijing.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Beijing, China; Shanghai, China
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
You’ll work to drive awareness, adoption and business in relation to Google Cloud for territory-based accounts. This role commands a large amount of responsibility, and you’ll be expected to participate actively in all aspects of building the business, including strategic planning, demand generation and installed base engagement/promotion.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Help develop and execute a territory business plan, and build targeted account plans across key verticals, resulting in a robust pipeline.
- Execute demand generation activities as needed, and engage, educate and ensure satisfaction of the installed base.
- Be able to qualify and assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google Cloud deployment, articulate key differentiators and typical customer buying journeys, and display a passion for computer science and cloud.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary. Serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of technology sales experience.
- 3 years of experience in a sales role related to cloud computing solutions.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically.
- 10 years of technology sales experience.
- CRM systems integration experience (e.g., Salesforce, etc.). Understanding of how various cloud technologies work together, with the ability to drive deeper technology adoption within the existing large account base.
- Experience in, and knowledge of, the Chinese market.
- Demonstrated record of meeting strategic targets consistently.
- Demonstrated ability to speak credibly about platform- and infrastructure-as-a-service, and to perform basic technical qualification.
- Effective written/verbal communication and presentation skills, and strong strategic and analytical thinking skills, with the ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory sales strategy.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not